*** Coach Practitioner Program Overview
Designed as advanced training for coaches who are already members of the ICF, the Coach Practitioner program builds on the ICF's Core Competencies with subject matter expertise based on the coaching niche of the participant.
***Choose your focus and Designation: Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach Practitioner.***
For Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach Practitioner designations: Coaches with the prerequisite of 60 hours or more of coach-specific training are invited to focus on your coaching niche while earning certification within your area of coaching.
Six live, interactive online classes for 90 minutes each followed by 30 minutes of independent learning:
1. Coach Competencies and Strengths: Review the ICF's Core Competencies of a Coach and discuss the Strength Areas (a self-evaluation based on your area of focus is provided) for a Coach Practitioner; define the type of coaching and yourself as a coach; clarify roles
2. Engaging and Understanding Your Clients: Discuss approaches and examples for setting the foundation based on the competencies including establishing the agreement for the coaching session, establishing expectations, exploring the meaning for clients, determining the measurement of success, refining considerations, and creating quick wins. This will be different for each area of focus.
3. The Coaching Relationship: Explore how to co-create the relationship based on the competencies including different processes and plans, giving and earning trust, supporting and empowering the client, being fully aware and responsive, and expanding thinking while fully supporting the client in discussion and with examples. This will be different for each area of focus.
4. Client Priority Management: Analyze how your communication enhances your coaching based on the competencies, review examples for flexing to a client, evaluate how to be responsive, asking powerful questions, and integrate clear, direct language for coaching through class discussion and examples. This will be different for each area of focus.
5. The Client's Future: Expand how you create awareness through exploration of examples for asking about insights, developing strategies and plans, defining client application, recognizing progress, and closing the engagement based on the competencies. This will be different for each area of focus.
6. Challenges and Trends: Explore how to manage different challenges in coaching and plan how to stay current.
Independent Learning: Following each webinar there are assignments designed for you to think and reflect, research and review, share insights and enhance your learning.
- Explain the parameters of your focus as a coach practitioner
- List the competencies and strengths important for your type of coaching
- Define and self-assess the knowledge areas important to your type coaching
- Explore co-creating a plan of action for a coaching relationship
- Describe the key components of different roles
- Explore a variety of processes for partnering and prioritizing
- Discover techniques to create long-term awareness and accountability
- Explore the linkage between self-determination and decision-making
- Discuss challenges coaches face and identify possible solutions
- Create a plan for staying current with coaching techniques, tools, and trends
The ICF has approved this program for 12 hours of CCEs. The Center for Coaching Certification is also accredited by IACET to offer 1.2 CEUs.
The full program fee to earn your Coach Practitioner designation is $695. If you choose, you may make two payments of $360 each or three payments of $245 each with all payments due before the start of class. This includes the six webinars, access to the Coach login page on this site with tools. Inclusion in the www.FindaCertifiedCoach.com database is optional.
Classes are recorded for the participants. Recordings are also used for periodic audits by accrediting organizations and occasionally for students in other classes when their recordings are defective. Registering for a class means agreeing to these uses of recordings.
Information from each form on this website is used by the Center for Coaching Certification to respond and follow-up. The information is maintained on our internal database. Trainers maintain student records during classes and after a class is over the Center for Coaching Certification maintains the records internally. Completing a form means agreeing to your information being held in our records.
Cancellation Policy: Apply Now In the event you must cancel participation, up to seven days prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of the amount less a twenty percent processing fee; six days or less prior to the start of the first program webinar you may request a refund of fifty percent of the registration. You may transfer your full registration to someone else up to three days prior to the start of the first webinar. Transferring to a different class before starting is based on space available. If you attend part of the program with one class and part with another class, there will be an additional fee of $75.
Offering quality certification training programs and classes for Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coaching certification is the priority at CCC. After reviewing your options for coach certification classes and this coaching program schedule, CCC invites you to enroll in Academic, Business, Career, Executive, Life, or Wellness Coach training today and earn the Coach Practitioner designation.